Movement First is pleased to be able to offer physiotherapy consultations to patients who are unable to attend the clinic by using our Tele-Physio service. Our Tele-Physio consultations will deliver the same exceptional level of care as our in-clinic service , where our experienced team of therapists will develop a tailored treatment plan designed to get clients to go from pain to performance. With Tele-Physio, your therapist is able to contact you via video chat on your mobile phone or your computer. Your therapist will take a detailed history, diagnose your condition, and develop a management strategy to support you through your injury or pain - all from the safety and comfort of your home.
How Does Tele-Physio Help?
During a virtual physiotherapy session, our therapists will:
- Assess and diagnose your problem
- Listen to your concerns, while giving you full attention and reassurance
- Explain how to manage your pain/condition
- Outline what activities will alleviate your symptoms, as well as those that may exacerbate your pain/injury
- Provide education and self-management techniques
- Develop a home exercise program
- Advise on an appropriate follow-up schedule
- Recommend necessary equipment - braces, tape, orthotics, etc. - if needed
What Conditions Do We Consult Online?
Acute Injuries - advice and early management
Soft Tissue Injuries
- Ligament sprains
- Muscle contusions
- Muscle strains
- Back/neck/shoulder pain
- Tendinopathy - achilles, patella, gluteal, rotator cuff, tennis/golfer elbow, plantar fasciopathy
- Shin splints
- Pelvic floor dysfunctions
- Postural conditions
- Balance & coordination issues
Injury Prevention Programs - Athletes, workers
Ergonomic Setups - Work from home workstation setup
How Can A Therapist Diagnose Or Treat My Injury Without Touching Me?
Physiotherapy has evolved from relying on hands on therapy. High quality physiotherapy care now aims to empower people to understand and self-manage their condition, which can be done via Tele-Physio.
All appointments start with taking a detailed history of your injury/condition where your therapist will ask you a series of questions designed to diagnose your injury. By the end of the "questioning", your therapist should already have a clear idea of your probable diagnosis. Your therapist may then perform some tests to confirm this diagnosis.
Based on this diagnosis, your therapist will prescribe you with a structured exercise program and self release/management techniques to help you with your condition. Your personalized exercise program can be conveniently accessed on your phone, tablet, or computer. As with all our consultations, if you are ever unsure about an exercise that has been prescribed or any questions relating to your injury, please feel free to contact us via WhatsApp, email, or call for confirmation or reassurance at any time.
How Does Tele-Physio Work?
1. Schedule your appointment - Book online, WhatsApp or call us at +6019 572 1772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fill out intake forms - Intake forms will be emailed to you as soon as you have made your appointment.
3. Connect with your physio via video or chat consultation.
Tips to optimize your appointment:
- Set up your device so you are hands free, as you will likely need to move during your appointment
- Have enough space to move around but still be in view of the camera on your device
- Headphones with a mic can improve sound quality, but are not required
- If you have balance issues, or are at risk of falling, plan to have a helper available to assist
What you need:
- An internet connection
- A computer, tablet, or smartphone with a camera, speakers and mic
How Do I Pay For A Session?
After your Tele-Physio session, one of our staff will contact you to arrange payment by bank transfer.
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Exabytes.my - Malaysia